TURN BERCAMPS - VCC 3000
- Its length of 3 meters and the possibility of raising it on the trolley make the VCC-3000 a very maneuverable machine.
- Maintenance is simple and inexpensive.
- All wear plates are made of HARDOX 450 steel.
- Robust and balanced turning shaft that turns the material to be composted correctly (from the inside to the outside).
- Quick aerobic composting, between 8-12 weeks, depending on the material.
- Big wide tires and consequently low ground pressure.
- Approved for driving on public roads.
- It must be greased every 8 working hours.
- Turning capacity up to: 700 m³ / h to 1000 m³ / h depending on the material.
- Turning axle width: 3,000 mm.
- Total width in transport position: 2,400 mm.
- Total length: 4,150 mm.
- Internal dimension of the tunnel height: 1,600 mm.
- Total height to circulate on public roads: 4,000 mm and working height: 1,600 mm.
- Ideal working speed: 300-400 m / h • Weight: 4,500 kg • Stack: width x height 3,500 x 1,600.
- For tractors with at least 80 HP, total width up to 2,500 m and super slow speeds: taking in first gear between 200-400 m / h at 540 revolutions per minute at the power take-off.
- Tractor working pressure: 190-200 bar.
- Sheet steel tunnel, with direct drive on the turning shaft
- Wide tires 400/60 / 15.5 14PR.
- Lighting system.
- Front tow hitch: BBM7042 ring coupling.
- Changes from transport position to work hydraulically.
- Fuse in the power take-off.
- Complete irrigation system with mechanical drive. It includes a water pump, spray bars with sprayers and a frame for the 1,000-liter tank (via tractor control valve).
- 1,000 liter water tank.
- Scharmüller K80 or Piton hitch ball and BBM7042 hitch ring.